
My piece 'C:\ run penelope.exe' is available for your perusing pleasure up on Diagram.
Super exciting to be included in Diagram, which has been one of my favorite magazines and actually one of the first literary magazines I ever heard about and started reading on a regular basis. Ander Monson was a (well, okay, THE) nonfiction pioneer here at the University of Alabama, and to be selected by him and his staff is a huge honor.
The piece on Diagram is a small section of my book length work that I am currently plugging away at...it is part memoir/part book collaboration with the Odyssey/part computer virus. Wacky, I know, but hey, it's fun...and that's we get into this writing gig to begin with, ya dig?
In other news, I am going to join the Blackberry revolution very soon. I like to keep my addictions close...preferably in my right jean pocket.

1 comment:
diagram is very interesting, congratulations for participating in this thing.
Post a Comment