
I will be giving a reading on Friday, December 5, 2008 at 5pm at the University of Alabama in Morgan Hall 301 with poet and good friend Brian Morrison.
It's gonna be rad. And sad. A rad and sad reading. No worries though; it will be joyous in the fact that it is a celebration of literature and is going to be a lot of fun and I absolutely love giving readings (Hear that Internet world? I love giving readings! Come invite me to do one! You won't be sorry! I'm not doing anything in Chicago at AWP, for example...*cough cough*) and there will be snacks, and my parents will be there (!) who have never heard me read. In fact, the only sad part will be the subject matter because, well, myself and Brian Morrison are major bummers. That's how we roll, baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment