4.19.2009

Thieves Jargon



My piece 'The Beautiful Game' is to be published in Thieves Jargon . They've been runnin' this Internet stuff since 2004 and always put out fantastically quirky and beautiful stuff. And the artwork! Oh the artwork. Super psyched to be involved.

I am posting this while at the library. There is someone behind me, which I really dislike when I'm on a laptop. Also why I dislike most computer labs. Not that I have anything to hide (or do I?) but I am not a fan. Maybe if the person is spying on me, they will see that I'm typing this and leave me alone, or just creep up closer so that I can sense their energy, kind of like reiki practice or something. A woman I worked with at the hospital was like super skilled in reiki. There's no way that I could deal with that; way too much like a giant 'I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!' game that should be reserved for long car trips.

One Mint Julep is my cousin's tumblr. It's awesome. I'm not just saying it because she's my cousin and we have common interests.


The Great American Menu
is Steve Kowalski's LJ, which I have loved for years. Cleveland stand up.

Time to do work.

No comments: